Monday, September 30, 2013

A much needed break...

This weekend my family went to Sonoma County for a much needed break. It's true, I love my work and am ever grateful for how much of it I seem to have coming my way. It is also true that regardless of those facts, it is important to replenish my spirit from time to time to be able to KEEP loving my work. Creativity under pressure is not really optimal, for client or designer.
Enter Sonoma County. This place has been calling to me for some time now and I finally took a few days to answer. The beauty of the place never tires, golden rolling hills, gnarled oak trees more ancient then one can imagine, and miles and miles of open space...to breath. Of course, it doesn't hurt that there are more wineries than people! I snapped this photo while out trolling a few of said wineries with my husband, it really was just what we needed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment