Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's Spring!



I love the change of seasons....I know, I live in California so I'm not really supposed to say that. I get that, I do. I've had no snow, save the snow I INTENTIONALLY drove to, to play in. I rarely have a day over 85 in the summer, and all the days in between range in the 50s and 60s. However, one can not deny the subtle changes we see with each passing season: changes in the light, in the temperature of the breeze, the first thrust of pale green peeking from the bare, dark branches. For this, I am ready! I am ready to expand out into the sun and the daylight and the awakening world. To greet the flowers that show their colors to me with growing intensity as each day passes. Mostly, I am just ready to embrace this new season that is upon me, always ready for the season that is coming at me and happy to shed the one I have just been through. Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment