Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Living room envy...

It's true, even us designers, with our tricked out homes, lust after the rooms of others. Every month when my stack of shelter magazines arrive, I feel excited for the new inspiration I know is waiting for me in those pages. I also feel a little cautious. The reason: I end up wanting to re-decorate my entire home after I have finished reading them. This month I really got a bad case of living room envy-I pretty much want to have that EXACT room! Now, I love my home, have spent many years curating a look that feels both comfortable and stylish and reflects ME, but take a look at this photo and tell me you don't feel a little jealous too:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment