Monday, April 22, 2013

Stepping out for inspiration

I have to say, I am one of the lucky ones, I LOVE my work! If I did not get paid to be a designer, I would be doing it during my free time-I kind of do that already. But sometimes, even the most inspiring projects can leave me, well, uninspired. What to do? Get out of town! So that is just what I am doing. My bag is packed, my best friend has her plane ticket booked, and we are ready to hit the road, er, plane. Where am I going? Sedona, Arizona, home of the canyons, eye popping colors and, yep, inspiring natural beauty. I plan to mostly relax, hike, lay by the pool and just enjoy my friend's company, but you know I won't be able to help taking in all that gorgeous scenery and then put it to use in my work. Like I said, I am one of the lucky ones.

A little peek at where I will be for the next three days:

No comments:

Post a Comment