Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Knock it Off Monday

Ok, so let's start with acknowledging that today is Tuesday, not Monday. There, got that out of the way. Upon further reflection, I think Knock it Off will just be a weekly feature, without a day attached to it-let's just be real!
I did find a great deal on a well known classic that I am very excited to share with you this week:
we all know the Eero Saarinen Tulip Table, right? That classic white pedestal table with the amazing marble top? My favorite is the dining table, the 36". It is so perfect in the breakfast nook. Clean, simple, durable and timeless......
Here is what I am referring to:

INSPIRATION:
Eero Saarinen Tulip table 36":
$1,391
http://www.bauhaus2yourhouse.com/collections/eero-saarinen/products/eero-saarinen-table-36-round-tulip-dining-table





And this is what I came across today that I think really captures the look but leaves a little cash in your wallet...

KNOCK IT OFF LOOK:

Eero Saarinen Style 36-inch Tulip Dining Table

$410.81
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Eero-Saarinen-Style-36-inch-Tulip-Dining-Table/6673430/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&ef_id=@vVOMfa2lCoAAEKq:20130319232610:s











No comments:

Post a Comment